Washington, DC - The US team earned first place at the Romanian Master of Mathematics (RMM), organized in person for the first time since 2020, from February 27 - March 4, 2023. The RMM is a challenging international high school mathematics competition that allows students to exchange mathematical ideas and engage in cross-cultural communication with other students worldwide.
- Alan Bu - SILVER medal (individual rank #13)
- Huaye Lin - GOLD medal (individual rank #4)
- Maximus Lu - GOLD medal (individual rank #5)
- Alexander Wang - GOLD medal (individual rank #2)
- Kevin Wu - BRONZE medal (individual rank #25)
- Alex Zhao - GOLD medal (individual rank #7)
Congratulations, USA Team! At home, we are not only thrilled by your accolades and recognition, but we are elated to have you exchange and interact with the top minds on an international platform. I hope this experience continues to inspire you as you collaborate and further develop your journey in mathematics. A warm congratulations to all the RMM participants and countries. We are privileged to share this international mathematical experience with you.
Nicole Goberdhan, Director of Competition Operations